The ICC-Recommended Early Early Start Personnel Manual (ESPM) describes core knowledge and role-specific competencies needed for early intervention service provision, incorporating current research and evidence in the field of early intervention. To access the ESPM, CLICK HERE.
This resource is related to the following ESPM knowledge-level competencies:
- Core Knowledge (CK):
- CK10: The significance and study of team models, collaboration and relationship-based practice.
- Individualized Family Service Plan Development and Review (IFSP-DR):
- IFSP-DR2 (EIA): Is aware of the importance of parents as team members in the IFSP process.
- Individualized Family Service Plan Implementation (IFSP-i):
- IFSP-i7 (EIA): Understands the importance of teamwork and collaboration.
- Transition Planning (TP):
- TP4 (EIA): Understands his/her role on the IEP team.