The Early Start Neighborhood provides a “home base” for Early Start professionals and partners seeking training, technical assistance, and resources on early intervention Part C requirements, implementation, and evidence-based practices. This site is hosted under the Comprehensive System of Personnel Development and Resources (CSPD-R) contract, sponsored by the California Department of Developmental Services (DDS) and managed by the California Early Intervention Technical Assistance Network (CEITAN) at WestEd.
The Neighborhood provides access to:
- In-person and virtual training and technical assistance;
- Informational and educational resources;
- Child find, public awareness, and outreach materials;
- The Central Directory of early intervention resources in California;
- A growing library of relevant articles and publications from trusted sources in early intervention and early childhood development; and
- Early Start social media platforms to support networking throughout the Early Start community.