Elsewhere on the CDE site, you will find the page listing the inclusive programs funded in 2018-2019. Be sure to bookmark the site so you can access updated lists to share with families in the future!
The ICC-Recommended Early Start Personnel Manual (ESPM) describes core knowledge and role-specific competencies needed for early intervention service provision, incorporating current research and evidence in the field of early intervention. To access the ESPM, CLICK HERE.
This resource is related to the following ESPM knowledge-level competencies:
- Identification and Referral (IR):
- IR4 (EIS and EIA): Knows resource options for services and supports (other than Early Start) in the county/area of residence.
- Transition Planning (TP):
- TP3 (EIS and EIA): Is informed about a wide variety of community service options including those that typically serve children without disabilities.
- TP4 (EIS): Understands Part C to Part B teamwork in development of an IEP.
- TP4 (EIA): Understands his/her role on the IEP team.